Thursday, July 15, 2010

Saddness Turns to Outrage! (New Details About Purple Principal's Murder)

Okay. So the situation with the Purple Principal just got a lot grimmer.

Yesterday, when the story about his death was just surfacing, everything seemed to point to him being murdered. That much has been confirmed. SAS and the police have released the gruesome details of his death, and said that he was found in an alley with two bullets in his brain and his Paddle of Vengeance broken at his side.

As I said yesterday, I couldn't think of anyone who would want to hurt him, although I wondered if his run-ins and subsequent punishment of drug dealers might've caused someone to hold a grudge against him.

I was wrong.

Shortly after the details of his death were released, a video surfaced with a new supervillain calling himself Thermo taking responsibility for what he straight-up called an "assassination." Even worse, he said that this was just the first killing in what would be a "Hero Holocaust."

I don't think I like the way this week is shaping up at all!

No comments:

Post a Comment