Wednesday, July 14, 2010

A Day of Saddness in the Hero Community

Today's been kind of a rough day. Luckily, I got my report for English done on time, and I think I did okay on my pre-calc exam (contrary to female stereotypes, I do well in math), but tonight news broke about the death of a superhero. The Purple Principal (dubbed the Daring-Doer of Discipline) was confirmed to be dead. Neither the police nor SAS has yet released any details, but unconfirmed reports are saying it looks like murder!

The Purple Principal was a well liked hero and really didn't have any enemies in the villain community. He spent most of his time reaching out to disadvantaged kids--lecturing at inner-city schools and helping out with various community outreach programs--although he was also known to dish out some discipline with his Paddle of Vengeance--which was usually used on drug dealers.

Hmm.

Perhaps he ran afoul of some drug lord?

I'll keep you posted as I find out more details.

No comments:

Post a Comment