Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Happy Holidays!


Hello, Dear Reader!

Well, it's that time of year again, and you know what that means . . . Time to pop in my "Christmas in the Stars" CD (that's the Star Wars Christmas album, in case you didn't know) and crank up the volume for such great carols as "R2-D2 We Wish You a Merry Christmas" and the classic "What Can You Get a Wookiee For Christmas (When He Already Has a Comb)."

In celebration of the holidays, I really wanted to take some time to thank you for making this past year such a good one for me--you're like my extended, extra-dimensional family, and the holidays is a time for family! As a gift to you, I put together a bonus edition of Savunn's Corner (other editions are in the print copies of Fusion) just for the holidays. Hope you don't mind my goofy art!

Anyway, I hope you have a very wonderful holiday! Talk to you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment