Thursday, September 23, 2010

Sorry About the Lack of Updates

Just wanted to take a few moments to apologize for the lack of updates. Turns out being a student and superhero doesn't leave a lot of time for blog updates!

Anyway, my Transcriber at Essay Bee Comics has brought a number of comments and questions to my attention from you about some aspects of the Superpowers Law (and hero Copyright issues). In truth, I'm not that familiar with all of the nuances of the Law myself, but I'll be sure to relay the questions to Captain Stupendous or Riveter next time I see them. (I'd ask Brooder, but I doubt he'd give me much of an answer.)

Also, I think it's worth mentioning that, unlike Purple Principal, Wandering Whistler didn't really get much in the way of a memorial ceremony after his murder. In large part, the lack of a service is because of the Whistler's nature (most heroes say it's only a matter of time before he shows up again), but it's still something I'd like to discuss. The Whistler has always been a bit of an enigma, and I didn't know much about him until I asked around after his death--and the story I got is REALLY cool! So cool that I have to share it with you!

But, since I'm short on time, that'll be an update for another time.

Sorry for the tease, but suffice it to say I have a lot to talk about (and what I mentioned above is just 2 of the things I wanna tell you about).

Take care, and I'll talk with you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment