Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Welcome to My Life

Hello, Dear Reader!

Where to begin?

Well, for those who don't know me, I'm Savunn Adams. I was born in Cambodia, but lost my family when I was very young. Fortunately, I was adopted and brought to the States when I was a mere 2-year-old by two wonderful people whom I'm proud to call my parents. All pretty mundane stuff.

However, less mundane is the fact that I am also perhaps better known (at least locally) as the city's newest superhero, Fusion!

So why blow my secret identity here?

Well, the main reason is because anyone reading this lives in a different dimension from me. That's right--I'm writing this blog from another dimension, a parallel universe, if you will. And how do I know this? Simple. My powers (as well as the snazzy supersuit I wear) come from an interdimensional entity who, for lack of a better description, has fused himself to my soul.

Don't let the idea fool you. It's not as cool as it sounds. Imagine being an optimist and having a pessimist's thoughts wired directly into your head. That's pretty much how it is with Bob. (That's what I call the interdimensional entity who fused to me. His real name is unpronounceable--let alone spellable--in any Earth language.)

Anyway, I digress. As I was saying, if you're reading this, you live in a different dimension from me, so my secret identity is still safe. But, the cool thing is, my life can be viewed from your dimension through the pages of a comic book.

So how am I able to post a blog here as well?

Well, the interdimensional blogging and MySpacing (yeah, I have a MySpace page too--http://myspace.com/savunnadams; feel free to friend request me) is also thanks to Bob. You see, these interdimensional entities are sort of energy-based lifeforms, and they are somehow able to shift their energy through dimensional boundaries. They can also manipulate various subatomic energies (such as the electrons flowing through the internet) and make them cross dimensional boundaries as well. I have no idea how the physics of this works (and Bob says that to explain it would be to risk making my head explode), but the proof is in the blog you're reading.

I think I might be rambling a bit now, so I think I should wrap up this post. As I said earlier, in your dimension, you can see my life in the pages of a comic called, appropriately enough, "Fusion," and I'll be sure to have Bob post the pages of the comics here for you all to see. The guy transcribing my life has started Essay Bee Comics to chronicle my life, and I hope that he might stop by here from time to time. (Hi, Transcriber!) Other than that, I'll post here about some of the stuff going on in my life that may not get covered in the comics.

Well, I think that pretty much covers my introduction. Feel free to comment here--just don't get annoyed if I end up talking your ear off. (As I think I've just done in this first post alone!)

No comments:

Post a Comment