Thursday, January 28, 2010

New Ad from My Transciber


Well, here's my first post of the new year.

Sorry it's been almost a month since my last post, but things have been pretty busy.

My Transcriber at Essay Bee Comics said that he's looking into maybe printing up some copies of my first issue--just thought I'd pass that tidbit along to you, in case there's any interest in buying a copy.

Also, the guys at Rival-comics.com were nice enough to offer to run an ad for me in the print run of their comic CAPTive. I pitched an idea to my Transcriber to do the ad as a Star Wars tribute (yeah, I know . . . me and my love of Star Wars), and he was able to put my idea together. I also got Harold to help out, although I don't think it was exactly what he had in mind. Some folks over at Outcaststudios.com also deserve a mention, since their critiques helped my Transcriber with the layout (and a few other odds and ends).

Anyway, here's the ad!

No comments:

Post a Comment